Promote the protection, restoration and sustainable use of rivers by enhancing multi-stakeholder participation and knowledge to stimulate local action.
To have clean, healthy, living and vibrant rivers for people and the environment.
- Protect, conserve and promote living rivers and their biodiversity
- Promote restoration and rehabilitation of river and other water bodies.
- Raise awareness and educate all stakeholders about river care
- Promote civic consciousness and local action through river monitoring and mapping
- Support capacity building and networking of individuals, communities and organisations in river management